Your bedroom is your haven for relaxation. It’s the place where you would like to retire after a hard day’s work. As such, you must consider several things while buying Indian bedroom furniture.There can be no doubt that wooden furniture is the best for any bedroom. The comfort and peace offered by wooden furniture can hardly be derived from any other furniture like metal, plastic or hybrid. In fact, any furniture other than wooden furniture is considered to be bad for your body, especially your posture.Fit and style are the two most important points to consider while buying wooden bedroom furniture and neither means that you have to spend lots of money. The size of your bedroom would necessarily determine the size of the bed and other furniture that would adorn it. But you’ll surely want to get pieces that you would love to wake up to.Consider what you want to use in your bedroom. Indian furniture has a wide variety of bedroom furniture pieces. If you usually watch television before sleeping, you’ll require an entertainment stand. If you like to read, you’ll require a bookshelf. Again, if your bedroom is small, you would want as little clatter as possible, leaving space only for a bed and a clothing dresser.List the colors of your bedroom, other existing furniture and the wood paneling. Unless you’re replacing all the wooden furniture pieces inside your room, you’re unlikely to pair a cherry wooden headboard with a white dresser.Every person prefers a particular style of wooden furniture and you’re unlikely to be any different. Indian furniture can be modern and sleek or of the garden cottage style. The same goes for bedroom furniture. You would certainly want the furniture to match you tastes and preferences.Indian furniture for bedroom could be expensive. Set aside a sum of money that could be spent to maintain the furniture pieces. But remain careful not to overspend.Measure the length of your bedroom. Make sure that the pieces that you have bought fits properly into it.You can browse online furniture retailers and get an idea about the prices and styles on offer. There are several online Indian furniture dealers who have specialized sections on furniture meant for bedroom. You can also visit your local Indian furniture store and see whether any particular type on bedroom furniture interests you. You can inquire about the price, delivery and the installation procedure. While most furniture stores are known to deliver free, others may charge a sum.You can shop comparatively by scanning various retail Indian furniture stores that has a good compilation of bedroom pieces. In this way, you’ll get to know about the prevalent styles.Always remember to purchase wooden furniture, bedroom or otherwise, that falls within your budget. Never go overboard to buy pieces simply because they look good. Utility should be the only criterion while selecting the furniture for your bedroom. Make your purchase wisely and give proper attention towards maintaining your furniture.
Hello to you all,Australia is one of the many western societies becoming a place of obsessive, poor nutrient over-eating; many Australians have poor time management coupled with misguided incentives and misinformation, health has been put in the back of our minds. The health of our western culture is decreasing rapidly. More influence from the drug companies is steering many toward artificial and short term answers. Weight loss surgery and weight loss pills are becoming the norm in our society. Pharmaceutical companies are pumping out millions of pills to the unsuspecting public to merely treat the “symptoms”* of poor health related deficiencies and all the while multiple negative reactions cause many to go through the whole process again months or even weeks or days later to receive more “Bandaid Solutions”*.This article presents a practical approach to achieving and maintaining Optimum health• NUTRITION; Your knowledge and wisdom
With the weather as erratic as it is around the globe, cooling down to the chills of autumn (fall) and winter, or heating up to the searing temperatures of hot summer days it is important to be feeding the body with the right amount of HEALTHY, FRESH and ORGANIC nutrition to support a sustainable healthy lifestyle. Eat into some fresh homemade vegetable soups which are quickly absorbed into the body due to their already liquid state. Fresh fruits are also a staple part of a healthy and sustainable lifestyle as well as lean and organic meats from chicken and beef to fish and other extremely lean game meats which are exceptionally high in protein and Iron whilst very low in fat.Most local fresh food markets (NOT SUPERMARKETS) are a great source of healthy nutrient rich food and you can enjoy the atmosphere with a friend over a healthy lunch. If you are unable to make it to the markets and your only choice is the supermarket, then I encourage you to do your shopping from around the outside edge of the shop, where all the freshest vegetables, meats, dairy and fresher bread are kept. Purchase or even grow (if you can) some herbs and spices to enhance the flavour of your meals as well as increase the amount of minerals in your diet. Minerals help the body absorb all the vitamins which work to build better a overall health.With my experience in the health and Fitness industry i have recognised that very rarely do many of my clients focus on, take note of or are even aware of state of interior health, yet only later after the health has destabilised to the point of illness or disease do many recognise it in their lack of energy, motivation, fluctuating weight (not always increased) and lastly decreased health status.Here are a few questions you should be asking yourself and answering…honestly!1. Are you concerned with the amount of toxins and chemicals in your environment?
2. Do you feel you get enough nutrition from the food you currently eat?
3. Do you eat organic produce?
4. Do you currently get a sound 8 hours sleep every night?
5. Do you feel alert every morning when you wake?
6. Do you have a hard time losing weight?
7. Do you consume coffee, tea, sugar, candy or similar products to give you a boost during the day?• More than 65 insecticides, pesticides and herbicides can be found on everyday produce purchased at the market?
• More people today are reliant on outside stimulants to get through the day, caffeine being the biggest culprit
• Most of us currently have a scheduled maintenance for our car, our home air conditioner, water systems and even our pools; but we are not always as diligent with our own internal maintenance.”Education and Not Medication Is the Key To Optimum, Sustainable Health & Wellness”You see then, the biggest issue (pardon the pun) for many people this day and age in our western societies isn’t just a lack of fitness, motivation, determination but also a lack of real and life giving knowledge and education when it comes to healthy nutrition and sustainability. As a health professional I believe and promote a holistic approach to a complete and sustainable lifestyle. Health professionals should be educating clients and patients toward a holistic and complete lifestyle through adequate nutrition and exercise. I firmly believe that education and not medication is the key to an optimum, sustainable health and wellness.• EXERCISE; Your healthy motivation to achieve!The days are gone when:1. A simple walk around the block was the motivation to go to the shops and buy the milk and bread. Instead Today: driving to the shops in the car is much more time efficient.
2. A game of football, cricket or soccer in the street was interrupted by passing cars and the milkman! Instead Today: interrupted by a new game for the “simulated game console”
3. A rainy day was spent inside playing cards, building miniature battle grounds in the bedroom, a game of monopoly or scrabble Instead Today: hours spent in front of the 100cm plasma playing the latest software game
4. The tired parent preparing a simple meal consisting a platter of fresh carrots, celery, cheese, tomato, capsicum, cucumber, beetroot, apples, bananas, nuts, bread rolls, sliced ham and turkey… and that is just what I can remember from when I was 5yrs old. Instead Today: order FATTY, OVERCOOKED, UNHEALTHY TAKE AWAYThese are just a few examples of the changes which I have noticed in the Australian western cultured background of the last 30 years and I grew up in a large family where everyone who could; played soccer, gymnastics, cricket, basket ball, hockey, volleyball, tennis, AFL, rugby league, rugby union..you name it we played it either competitively or in a backyard, quiet street capacity. Exercise has been left in the dark and only the committed, sport goal oriented, individuals remain. Otherwise it is those committed to some sort of weekly fitness program with a personal trainer. To those who don’t have a personal trainer and last longer than 12 months, striving for above average health…congratulations. I’m talking about those who may be in the category of gold passes to their local gym, I’m talking about those who step outside at any time of the year and participate in some sort of exercise regimen or personal health interest.1. What makes you tick, is it coffee or endorphins?
2. What food did you eat as a child, was it chocolate cake or fruit?
3. How many times can you run around the block without getting tired?
4. Have you been inspired to go for a walk, ride, run or swim in the last 30 days?
5. Have you just eaten so much food that you feel lethargic?
6. How many times have you been sick this year?
7. How many times did you get sick last year?NOTE: This is the beginning of my Global Campaign: HOLISTIC LIVING; this is the first of my Monthly “Holistic Healthful Tips”I will continue to place them in the same category HEALTH AND FITNESS; NUTRITIONI am happy to take feedback from any of my articles and invite all to print and share these with those who they feel need some inspiration and encouragement.